It is estimated that 80% of computers
users do NOT have active virus protection.
This is mostly due to:
1. expired virus protection software
2. improper installation
3. lack of general computer knowledge by the user.
Did you know that:
- new computers generally come with 90 days of virus protection.
- virus protection software purchased in stores or online only has 1 year of
- it is estimated that 40 new viruses come out each and every day.
What can happen if I do not have Active Virus
All your personal information can be lost Your computer can send a
virus to your friends (everyone in your address book)
A virus can compromise your personal information and make Identity Theft
Hackers can access your computer and send spam without your knowledge.
This may sound a bit like scare tactics but I have been on
the receiving end of a virus which caused me considerable disruption and wasted
time and if you run a business you know gets translated into lost earnings.